Spots still available for the WEC Special Stars Soccer League (autism only) – Tykes Division (4-5 year olds)
The Autism only soccer league has some openings in our Tykes Division 4-5 years old. - Must be turning 4 years old anytime in 2016 and not turning 6 in 2016. We have other soccer divisions to meet your child's or young adults needs. Our League ages are 4-25 years old and all degrees of Autism.
- Girls & Boys
- all degrees of Autism
- 10 Indoor Practices & Fun Games
- Sundays only , No Holidays February 7 to May 1, 2016
- Registration $40 , Team T-shirt & Parent or Worker Volunteer T-Shirt ,
- Family Book, trophy Package, Ribbons each week
- Gluten Free & Regular Pizza & Drinks last indoor practice - Family and stress free environment
- learn motor skills in structured practices in gym with divider for 2 teams to practice less distractions.
- family support network with each other Come join the fun and build an even better bond with your child in some fun soccer play
Contact information: Patrick Roberts,
President Windsor Essex County Special Stars Soccer League
1525 Drouillard Road ,Windsor, Ontario, N8Y 2S1
League Cell - 226-345-0228 ( Patrick )
League : Autism Soccer League
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.wecspecialstars.com
Face Book Page : WEC Special Stars Soccer League " ALL KIDS PLAYING SOCCER "