Ensemble is hiring! – Seeking a summer student for part-time Family Consultant
Seeking Part-time Family Consultant
Ensemble is seeking a part-time, self-employed, post secondary student to work as a Family Consultant in partnership with the Ensemble Team. The Part-time Family Consultant will work 8 – 10 hours per week from May 2017 through August 2017 with the possibility of the contract being extended.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of the Ensemble Team, including the Parent Consultant, the Ensemble Advisory Committee, Community Living Essex County and community partners to promote and advance family leadership
- Assist with workshops, events and communication to families
- Provide family support as requested
- Utilize social media as a tool to promote family leadership, events, information and networking opportunities
- Development of resources for families
- Other Office work as needed
- A family member of someone with a disability
- Returning to post-secondary education in the fall
- A self-starter with proven experience in working as part of a team with families and community partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to adapt in a variety of social settings
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and strengthening relationships
- A high degree of enthusiasm, motivation and commitment are required to achieve the mission and vision of Ensemble
Interested persons are invited to send a resume, a brief description about their families’ experience with disability and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm on April 5th, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Ensemble, however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.